VOLUNTEERING AT RUISROCK 2018
All the volunteers have been chosen. Unfortunately there won't be any more places unless someone cancels. In that case we will contact you. Thank you for your patience.
Do you want to be an important part of the festival team?
As a Ruisrock volunteer worker, you’ll be part of our festival team which makes the whole festival come true, you get experience in event working and you’ll meet a lot of nice people volunteering with you. As a volunteer, you are able to spend the whole beautiful weekend at Ruisrock festival outside your volunteering hours.
Benefits of volunteering at Ruisrock
- a warm meal on your volunteer days.
- an unique Ruisrock T-shirt which is also your volunteer work outfit.
- accommodation at school or at camping site from Thursday to Monday if you are arriving outside of Turku district. We also provide you with transportation from your accommodation straight to the festival site.
- a volunteer work certificate after the festival.
- invitation to the legendary volunteer party organized after the festival on Sunday evening in the centrum of Turku!
What does it mean to volunteer at Ruisrock?
As a volunteer, you commit to do the volunteer shifts that have been agreed upon in advance and you are ready to follow the mutual volunteer rules. All the volunteers volunteer for about 15 hours in total during the festival weekend even though the length of the daily shifts may vary according to your task. You will have two volunteering shifts on two different days.
Most duties require the knowledge of Finnish language but to the Cleaning and Recycling team everyone is very welcome, as long as you speak fluent English. What really is important is to have a positive attitude and a real desire to volunteer at Ruisrock. It’s about having fun and making the fantastic festival together!
So, if you are over 18 years old, you have the required attitude for volunteering and you would like be part of the Ruisrock 2018….
If you are selected as a volunteer, you will get more info on volunteering at Ruisrock, so please keep an eye on your e-mail during the spring and summer. You will also be trained to your task at the festival.
If you have questions or you want to give feedback, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be going through the applications and accepting new volunteers in application order until all the spots are filled.